Sunday, June 14, 2009

Copan Ruinas

I fucking hate this computer. One hour, 2 reboots (can you make it plural that way?), 15 minutes of frozen time, and one giant throbbing vein in my forehead. STUPID COMPUTER!

I'm going to bullet point to make this fast.

1. Working in a clinic every morning for 3 hours before language school and loving it. I've been jabbing old ladies in the butt, guessing people's blood pressure, extracting parasites out of screaming children, and teaching many horrified country folk how to use condoms.

2. Been loving language school as well--- going really fast through my lessons and learning a ton. I've met some really cool peeps and been partying a bunch... eating lots of street food and getting mauled by mosquitos. I will post a picture of my legs on my next blog. It's gross and cool at the same time.

3. I'm not sure why I'm still numbering... none of these make sense.

4. Leaving at the end of the week for Guat City, and then El Salvador to surf.

Fucking third world internet. OK... I can't handle this anymore. I'll update again later.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. teach them about foreplay hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you about the internet thing. Most likely it is still on dial up. Probably have a hamster running in a wheel in the back to produce enough energy for the village. People use to get upset when I rarely wrote emails when I was abroad. What they didn't know, was that I would write the longest emails telling about all of my adventures and how I was doing but then would suddenly get booted off. You start to give up after the 4th or 5th try. Thank goodness for Twitter.

    ReplyDelete